- Which program languages are supported by the SDK?
- 1. SDK supports multiple programming languages, currently it supports VB, VC/ VC++, Delphi, C# (.net) and VB.net.
2. Each of the programming languages listed above have their own sample code to allow user a quick start in creating their own feature application.
3. For more detail please contact us.
- I cannot build a DemoAP sample code.
- 1. Verify which architecture, 32 or 64 bits, you are running.
2. Change the software settings to match the OS.
- I cannot record an MP4.
- SDK does not support MP4 recording with an SD source.
- Is Capture Record supported?
- Capture Studio supports Capture Record.
- Does AVerMedia have a SDK support list?
- Yes, please refer to the SDK document.
- Is there a document for AVerMedia's SDK?
- Yes, once you have downloaded and installed AVerMedia's SDK, please refer to the following directory for SDK documentation "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVerMedia\AVM SDK\SDK [Basic or Pro]\Doc".
- When using SDK/ Capture Studio to record, why is the captured MP4 file’s frame rate less than the source?
- Our SDK/ Capture Studio H.264 encoder frame rate setting is set to record at VFR (variable frame rate). This means the recording frame rate will change according to the complexity of the video.